The new Royal Enfield Twins have set the bench mark for Modern Classic motorcycles in India. We’ve ridden them a fair bit and felt we needed to make a few improvements. The first of them is – a Sump Guard or a Bash Plate. It protects the under side of the engine when the motorcycle bottoms out over gnarly bumps and speed breakers. Our sump guard even protects the oil filter from taking a beating. If you plan to go touring or just potter around town, this is something we’d recommend you add on to your Royal Enfield Twin.
5 reasons why the jcMoto sump guard is better than the RE sump guard
- jcMoto Sump guard is larger and offers protection to both the oil filter and the RR unit
- 5 MM Aluminium plate is thicker than RE sump guard
- Mounted closer to the frame than the RE Sump guard, offering more ground clearance
- Available in Silver or Black
- Can be Custom Etched (please write us a note when you place an order)